. . . Return to Main Page . .
J.H. Blackmore Room
Garry remembers this as his great grandfather’s room. The room overlooks the Port Union wharf which is used by local fishermen of today. This stately room with its wonderfully restored antique bed, luxurious linens and cozy duvet will ensure a good nights rest.
The full-size bathroom with soaker tub will provide you with the privacy and luxury you will appreciate.
"Click" to enlarge and use your "Back" button to return.
- Large bedroom with Queen size bed
- Feather Duvet
- Hardwood floors
- Colour Cable TV
- DVD player and movies available
- Iron and ironing board available, as well as, access to laundry facilities
- Large private ensuite with soaker tub and ceramic tile floor
- Hair dryer in room
- Individual room heat control
- $120 per night double occupancy; includes breakfast for two and evening refreshments. Additional person $15 per night. Extended stay discount offered for multiple night stay. Children 12 and under stay free. Off-Season rates September 15 to May 31. All prices subject to HST.
. . . Back to Top . . .
Captain Blackmore’s Heritage Manor
Owners: Garry and Shelly Blackmore
Hosts: Garry and Shelly Blackmore
Box 100, Port Union, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada A0C 2J0
Copyright © Captain Blackmore’s Heritage Manor. All Rights Reserved.
Captain Blackmore’s Heritage Manor Website by NKT Web Design