. . . Return to Main Page . .
G&F Blackmore Room
Captain John Hann Blackmore was not the only sea Captain in the family. His two sons, George and Fred, were also Captains of their own vessels. Captain J.H. Blackmore named one of his ships the G and F Blackmore after his two sons whose assistance was invaluable in building and sailing his ships.
This cozy room sports 2 single size beds and a private ensuite complete with shower and ceramic tile floor. The room is well appointed with a custom built wardrobe and desk.
"Click" to enlarge.
- Two high quality single size beds
- Bedding may include feathers, please notify hosts of allergies and we will make adjustments prior to your arrival
- Hardwood floors
- Cable TV
- Iron and ironing board available, as well as, access to laundry facilities
- Private ensuite includes shower and ceramic tile floor
- Hair dryer in room
- Individual room heat control
- $95 per night double occupancy; includes breakfast for two and evening refreshments. Children 12 and under stay free. Off-Season rates September 15 to May 31. All prices subject to HST.
. . . Back to Top . . .
Captain Blackmore's Heritage Manor
Owners: Garry and Shelly Blackmore
Hosts: Garry and Shelly Blackmore
Box 100, Port Union, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada A0C 2J0
Copyright © Captain Blackmore's Heritage Manor. All Rights Reserved.
Captain Blackmore's Heritage Manor Website by NKT