. . . Return to Main Page . .
Daisy Kean Room
The Daisy Kean Room is named after one of Captain Blackmore's first ships. He named the ship in honour of his loving Aunt Daisy. The antique queen size bed will assure you of a wonderfully restful sleep. The large full-size bathroom will provide you with the privacy and luxury you will appreciate. Your 140 square foot balcony will etch its breathtaking views indelibly in your mind as you drink in the ocean's aroma and watch the myriad of sea life in their natural habitat.
"Click" to enlarge.
- 140 square foot balcony a stone throw away from the shoreline
- Large bedroom with queen size bed
- Bedding may include feathers, please notify hosts of allergies and we will make adjustments prior to your arrival
- Hardwood Floors
- Cable TV
- Wireless Internet access
- Mini-fridge in room
- Iron and ironing board available, as well as, access to laundry facilities
- Large private ensuite with soaker tub and ceramic tile floor
- Hair dryer in room
- Individual room heat control
- $145 per night double occupancy; includes breakfast for two and evening refreshments. Children 12 and under stay free. Off-Season rates September 15 to May 31. All prices subject to HST.
. . . Back to Top . . .
Captain Blackmore's Heritage Manor
Owners: Garry and Shelly Blackmore
Hosts: Garry and Shelly Blackmore
Box 100, Port Union, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada A0C 2J0
Copyright © Captain Blackmore's Heritage Manor. All Rights Reserved.
Captain Blackmore's Heritage Manor Website by NKT