. . . Return to Main Page . . .
The Newfoundlander Suite
A beautifully appointed suite complete with 140 square foot balcony overlooking the ocean. The Suite is named after Captain Blackmore's largest wooden vessel, the M.V. Newfoundlander, which was caught in rafting ice in the spring of 1954 and sank in the Strait of Belle Isle.
The tranquil bedroom provides a beautiful view of the river delta. Guests will enjoy the restored antique queen size bed and three piece ensuite, hosting a large shower and ceramic tile flooring. The sitting room offers you the opportunity to relax, watch TV, or sip your favourite beverage. Your balcony will etch its breathtaking views indelibly in your mind as you drink in the ocean's aroma and watch the myriad of sea life in their natural habitat.
- 140 square foot balcony a stone throw away from the shoreline
- Queen size bed in large private bedroom and a pull out sofa (double size) bed in sitting room
- Bedding may include feathers, please notify hosts of allergies and we will make adjustments prior to your arrival
- Hardwood floors
- Cable TV
- Wireless Internet access
- Mini-fridge in room
- Iron and ironing board available, as well as, access to laundry facilities
- Large private three piece ensuite with shower and ceramic tile floor
- Hair dryer in room
- Individual room heat control
- $175 per night double occupancy; includes breakfast for two and evening refreshments. Additional person $15 per night. Children 12 and under stay free. Off-Season rates September 15 to May 31. All prices subject to HST.
"Click" to enlarge.
. . . Back to Top . . .
Captain Blackmore's Heritage Manor
Owners: Garry and Shelly Blackmore
Hosts: Garry and Shelly Blackmore
Box 100, Port Union, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada A0C 2J0
Copyright © Captain Blackmore's Heritage Manor. All Rights Reserved.
Captain Blackmore's Heritage Manor Website by NKT