. . . Return to Main Page . . .
Please provide 24 hours notice if you must cancel.
Breakfast Served from 7:00 am until 9:00 am
Check In/Check Out:
Check In at 3:00 pm. Check Out at 11:00 am. Alternate times may be arranged.
Our rates are for double occupancy. They include evening refreshments and your selection from our full breakfast menu.
Additional Person $ 15 per night. Single occupancy rates available.
Children 12 and under stay free.
Please call for our Off-Season Rates from September 15 to May 31.
All rates are subject to HST.
The Newfoundlander Suite
$ 175 /night plus HST
Daisy Kean Room
$ 145 /night plus HST
J.H. Blackmore Room
$ 120 /night plus HST
G&F Blackmore Room
$ 95 /night plus HST
We strive to enhance your stay via our comprehensive list of guest services. Our intent is to make your stay a pleasant and memorable one. Listed below are complimentary guest services offered at Captain Blackmore's Heritage Manor:
- Beverages: Non-Alcoholic beverages are available upon your arrival and any time by advising your hosts
- Eye Opener: Fresh coffee is available at 7:30 am to allow you to prepare for the day in a relaxed manner
- Full Breakfast: The breakfast menu will be given to you each evening to allow you time to make your selections
- Evening Refreshments: Every evening we offer freshly baked tasty treats accompanied by coffee, tea or other beverage. These may be taken in the privacy of your room or as a group in the dining room.
- Private Ensuite: Each room includes a private ensuite
- Laundry Services: Iron and ironing board is available on request. Guests are offered access to a washing machine and clothes dryer
- Telephone: Guest telephone services available
- Television/Cable: Television in each room receives over 45 channels including a very informative community events channel that lists area festivals and events
- Wireless Internet: Guests can access wireless high speed internet services from their room or avail of the guest computer station
- Parking: There is plenty of off-street parking available on the property
. . . Back to Top . . .
Captain Blackmore's Heritage Manor
Owners: Garry and Shelly Blackmore
Hosts: Garry and Shelly Blackmore
Box 100, Port Union, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada A0C 2J0
Copyright © Captain Blackmore's Heritage Manor. All Rights Reserved.
Captain Blackmore's Heritage Manor Website by NKT